Our cat Dagmar welcomes you into his home and tells his life’s journey from being adopted, enjoying life as a cherished member of the family and being diagnosed with diabetes after notable changes in his sleeping, eating and appearance. Through Dagmar’s story, we hope to educate and inspire those afflicted with this disease so that they know they are not alone. Based on the true story of our belov...
Grade Level: 2 - 3
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 4, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.1 x 10 inches
Amazon Rank: 2530299
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: I agree with the other reviewers. This is a sweet story. If you have a cat with diabetes this would be a great book to help explain to a child ages 3-10 or so about what is happening and to give them hope. And I think it would help a child with diabe...
- Dagmar the Diabetic Cat: Based on the True Story of Our Beloved Cat, Dagmar pdf
- Download Dagmar the Diabetic Cat: Based on the True Story of Our Beloved Cat, Dagmar pdf
- Dagmar the Diabetic Cat: Based on the True Story of Our Beloved Cat, Dagmar text
- 1545105243 epub
- Download James Pearson epub
- Download James Pearson ebooks
- Download Children's Books pdf ebooks